New York, May 25, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) – Reportlinker.com Announces the Publication of âResidential Air Purifiers Market Research Report by Type, Technology, Distribution Channel, End User – Global Forecast until 2025 – Cumulative impact of COVID-19 “- https://www.reportlinker.com/p05911375/?utm_source=GNW
The report provides market size and forecast for five major currencies – USD, EUR, GBP, JPY, and AUD. It helps organizational leaders make better decisions when currency data is readily available.
1. The global residential air purifier market is expected to grow from USD 4,708.27 million in 2020 to USD 7,979.64 million by the end of 2025.
2. The global residential air purifier market is expected to grow from EUR 4,128.30 million in 2020 to EUR 6,996.70 million by the end of 2025.
3. The global residential air purifier market is expected to grow from Â£ 3,670.06million in 2020 to Â£ 6,220.08million by the end of 2025.
4. The global residential air purifier market is expected to grow from JPY 502,491.85million in 2020 to JPY 851,630.30million by the end of 2025.
5. The global residential air purifier market is expected to grow from AU $ 6,837.03 million in 2020 to AU $ 11,587.50 million by the end of 2025.
Market segmentation and coverage:
This research report categorizes Residential Air Purifiers to forecast revenue and analyze trends in each of the following submarkets:
Based on type, the residential air purifier market studied residential ducted air purifiers and free-standing residential air purifiers.
Based on the technology, the residential air purifier market has studied electrostatic precipitators, HEPA, and ionizer and ozone generators.
Based on the distribution channel, the residential air purifier market studied direct retail sales and online sales.
Based on the end user, the residential air purifier market has been studied at both commercial and household scale.
On the basis of geography, the residential air purifier market has been studied in the Americas, Asia-Pacific and Europe, Middle East and Africa. The region of the Americas studied in Argentina, Brazil, Canada, Mexico and the United States. The Asia-Pacific region studied in China, India, Indonesia, Japan, Malaysia, Philippines, South Korea and Thailand. The Europe, Middle East and Africa region studied in France, Germany, Italy, the Netherlands, Qatar, Russia, Saudi Arabia, South Africa, Spain, the United Arab Emirates and the United Arab Emirates United.
Company usability profiles:
The report deeply explores the significant recent developments of leading vendors and innovation profiles in the global residential air purifier market including Airgle Corporation, Alen Corporation, AllerAir Industries, Inc., Austin Air Systems Ltd., Beijing YADU Environmental Protection Technology, Blueair AB, Camfil AB, Carrier, Daikin Industries, Ltd., DYSON, Honeywell International, Inc., HSIL Ltd., Hunter Pure Air, IQAIR, Kent RO Systems Ltd., Koninklijke Philips NV, LG Electronics Inc., Newell Brands Inc., Panasonic Corporation, Samsuna Electronics, Pvt, Ltd., Sharp Corporation, Unilever Group, Whirlpool Corporation, Winix Co. Ltd., Woongjin Coway Co. Ltd. and Xiaomi Corporation.
Cumulative impact of COVID-19:
COVID-19 is an incomparable global public health emergency that has affected almost all industries, hence for and, the long-term effects that are expected to impact the growth of the industry during the forecast period. Our ongoing research amplifies our research framework to ensure the inclusion of the issues underlying COVID-19 and potential avenues ahead. The report provides insights on COVID-19 taking into account changes in consumer behavior and demand, purchasing patterns, supply chain diversion, dynamics of current market forces, and significant interventions. governments. The updated study provides information, analysis, estimates and forecasts, considering the impact of COVID-19 on the market.
FPNV positioning matrix:
The FPNV Positioning Matrix assesses and categorizes vendors in the residential air purifier market on the basis of business strategy (company growth, industry coverage, financial viability, and channel support) and satisfaction (value for money, ease of use, product features, and customer support) that helps businesses make better decisions and understand the competitive landscape.
Competitive strategic window:
The Competitive Strategy Window analyzes the competitive landscape in terms of markets, applications and geographies. The competitive strategic window helps the supplier define an alignment or adapt between their capabilities and the opportunities for future growth prospects. Over a forecast period, it defines the optimal or favorable suitability for suppliers to adopt successive merger and acquisition strategies, geographic expansion, research and development, and new introduction strategies. products to run further expansion and growth of the company.
The report provides information on the following pointers:
1. Market penetration: provides comprehensive information on the market offered by the major players
2. Market development: provides detailed information on lucrative emerging markets and analyzes the markets
3. Market diversification: provides detailed information on new product launches, untapped geographies, recent developments and investments
4. Competitive assessment and intelligence: provides a comprehensive assessment of market shares, strategies, products and manufacturing capabilities of key players
5. Product development and innovation: provides intelligent information on future technologies, R&D activities and new product developments
The report answers questions such as:
1. What is the market size and forecast for the global residential air purifiers market?
2. What are the inhibiting factors and impact of COVID-19 on the global residential air purifier market during the forecast period?
3. What are the products / segments / applications / areas to invest in during the forecast period in the global Residential Air Purifier Market?
4. What is the competitive strategic window for opportunities in the global residential air purifier market?
5. What are the technological trends and regulatory frameworks in the global Residential Air Purifiers market?
6. What are the strategic fads and moves considered appropriate to enter the global residential air purifier market?
Read the full report: https://www.reportlinker.com/p05911375/?utm_source=GNW
ReportLinker is an award winning market research solution. Reportlinker finds and organizes the latest industry data so you get all the market research you need – instantly, in one place.